Just a quick note to say thank you. Yesterday I finally got time to walk around the property and see all that you had done. I actually hadn't seen the south side or shed. Love both by the way. As I was making my little trek through the yards and house I had to smile. It occurred to me that every new or fixed thing were things I had whispered to God over the last eleven years that I really wanted to change but didn’t have the money or know how to do. ( except for not having any steps on the back porch, that is a new whisper and will be fixed soon. .hehehehe) It is like God took my whisperings and put them in your ears. Can’t help but be in awe of a God who takes something so personal and secret and then makes it happen through other people. Yes He never gets old to me.
Even the supplies and food that were left over are things that either the kids love or that we needed. For instance we were out of small plates, cups and spoons. In the African American Culture you show someone how much you love them by how much food you make for them. Kids feeling very loved plus with no school today they are got a very special lunch. As good as you ladies are at planning even you couldn’t have planned all of that.I am very blessed but even more I can see God in everything that was done and that makes me love Him even more.
Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment