Panda Pete here! This week is exactly what I needed--both emotionally and spiritually. Every morning, I get up at 6 o'clock to lift for 2 hours for football, then head to football camp for 3 hours, and, basically, go straight to VBS for practice for skits for the night and dance around like some crazed panda. Needless to say, my day can get pretty tiring. But every night I show up, just trying to get through the night, I end up having the time of my life! Whether it's me dancing like a dork, or all the kids I don't know coming up and giving me high-fives and hugs, I don't know, but after I leave, I feel "rejuvanized!" (Apparently, that's not a word but I say it is.) Every night, I am so glad I came and I thank God for giving me the chance to be in such a great church with awesome people and amazing kids. I really do love all these kids--they bring so much joy to my life! They bring me so many laughs and they give me so much to be thankful for! I know, after all the things have been cleared out, that God has placed me here not only to have fun with these kids and mess around with them, but also so that they could make such a positive impact in my life. I can't ever thank God enough for the amazing joy, and laughs, and awesomeness, and uplifting coolness that these kids bring in my life!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment