Here we are on night 4 and all one can ask themselves is where did the other 3 nights go? Each night went by so fast, much like how time passes as our children grow up. Tonight I took a few minutes, sat back and watched all the children and their leaders interacting and having so much fun. All I could think about was what a way to glorify the Lord in his house! These kids where glorifying God right in front of me, singing, dancing and praying. Years ago I heard someone make a statement that went something like, “Kids can teach anyone how to pray, all you have to do is listen.” As I sat back tonight and observed that thought just kept running through my head. As an adult, it’s important for me to remember that my impact on their faith is just as important as their impact on my faith walk.
What fun these children are having learning and building a special relationship with the Lord as well as our faithful Horizons family, what more could a parent ask for?
Blessings to you and yours! Mike Schoen










No comments:
Post a Comment