K so tonight was pretty awesome. It was a more serious night than the rest of the screaming and shouting nights. In the drama room, the skit and crew leaders reminded me of Youthfront Camp. We are reminded that we are "crippled" and "broken" but through Jesus and His death and resurrection on the cross, we are saved and healed. I cried and prayed to God because I had forgotten what it meant to be saved. I have sinned so much since the days at Youthfront where I asked God for forgiveness and healing and tonight was a reminder of those sins and how Jesus takes those sins upon His shoulders for us. It was cool to see the kids learn about that as well. They were actually quiet and they looked as though they had really thought about what they were learning. It is just amazing, AMAZING, to see how God works in our lives everyday. We just need to have our eyes open and watch for him. It's our choice as to what we see. Let that choice be God's work all around you. God is awesome.
"For God SO loved the world, that He GAVE His one and only Son for the sins of all people, so that all who believe in Him will be SAVED and have eternal life." John 3:16
He Gave To Save
Josh M.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're awesome Josh. My wife and I have both commented every night what a wonderful job you've done all week, and what a servant you've been.
ReplyDelete